Monday, September 11, 2006



Good morning to all of you out there! Here are pictures of our dearest treasures on earth-- Patrick, Jessica and Brendon (in the arms of his Mother). I don’t know if it’s the same for all those of you out there that have children, but since ours were born the years seem to have flown by and not given us a moment to catch-up! HA! Some times I am not sure whether to be grateful or not.
It’s true that I would not trade the years, and the experiences gleaned from them for anything. It’s just that I wish there had been a few more of those restful and quiet moments…Hana is always telling me that I should appreciate this time when they are little, especially the fact that I can still boss them around, HA! She is right!
I do have to say, though, that I enjoy the children a lot more now that they are getting a little older, I feel there is more for “Dad” to do with them, then there was when they were young and depended so much on Moms “milk-station”.
Our oldest is 7, soon to be eight, on the 29th , and he is such a fun little person to be around. All of our children were extra attached to their mother. It seems just a short while ago that they, our oldest son and daughter, got used to the idea that Mom was not the only person in the universe that was any fun or that understood them. Yes, Dad was here too! Ha! Our youngest still has not gotten weaned so he is still there, with “Boob-station” on demand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home