Monday, March 19, 2007

We made it to Germany! These are a few pics of the town and surrounding area where my parents live.


This is the form in which they produce most of their electricity, or so I am told. These metalic windmills speckle the horizon on every possible meadow.
They live about 20 minutes away from Holland so the country side looks that way, therefore the windmill. Sorry, no lady in a short red skirt, white apron, and wooden shoes. For now Andrew will have to do! HA!
Following some pics of meadows where we found no trace of the electric supply mills...(there were more, free use of exageration here.)

Ahh, the lovely couple...strolling down the frozen lane...Brrrrr! It was cold!

3 Comments:

At 11:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you German?

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger The Roser Place said...

Yes I am German, both my parents are s well. I was born in Brazil but hold a German passport.

 
At 11:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, I wasn't expecting an answer.

Germany is a beautiful country.



PS: I enjoy reading your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home