Sunday, November 26, 2006

Our Wonderful friends and co-workers!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANA!!

OK! Yes, I am a little late with this but hey, I try! I really do! Well, Hana’s special day turned out a lot better then I had hoped. As a team we had agreed that the B-day boy or girl get to have an extra day off as a gift from the Home. So we had originally thought that Hana would take that day off on her day except that for one reason or another it didn’t work out. Although we were able to have the afternoon off and I took her to a really cute little restaurant overlooking the ocean, with what could have been a beautiful view had it not been for the blanket of darkness that covered everything at around 7pm.

I wanted to say a big thank you to all those in our Home that worked to put together the evening that followed. Especially to Jesse for getting together the music that made the evening what it was.

As some of you may know, before she joined the Family, Hana was aspiring to be a professional ballroom dancer. Well, it was quite the forsake all and I have tried over and over again to learn to dance that way, but I just don’t seem to get the hang of it. But, Hallelujah, thanks to communal living, there is someone here that has a gift for that sort of dancing (any dancing in fact). Dear Jesse as of late has taken up the torch of practicing and learning with her for quite a few nights.

Anyway, for her special night he organized a ballroom dance activity night. For those that have not been to our Home we have a very large living room! About 120m2 or about 396ft2. We arrived at home form the restaurant to the room all lit with candles and Christmas lights. We had snacks and beer as well as gifts of cream liqueurs and a beautiful butterfly necklace (thanks Tina, Andrew, and Perla).

So what did the rest of the evening entail? Well, Ballroom dancing and Banana Splits! I believe she loved it! Her smiling face, her passionate “Thank You’s” and blissful expression, as she was whisked across the floor, said and proved as much as well as attested to her happiness.

Well, enough talk! Enjoy the pictures! They aren’t the best quality but being as it was dark with candle light only, I believe they do the occasion enough justice.


I wanted to say a BIG BIG thank you to all of you my precious team. I praise our sweet Jesus for giving me lovely people like you to live and work with.I love you so much. (By the way, Jesse is a great dancer)
Thank you dear Kathy for sweet card that brough amazing memories and made me feel very happy and close to you again (eventhough there is thousands of km between us).
Thank you my wonderful JD, you are the best husband and friend I could ever wish for. I am so thankful that Jesus gave me you.
You surely suprised me again (I really liked the cherry, ha).

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS MY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who send me a birthday wish through any means of modern multimedia. I love you.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Hana

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM , Blogger Czech it out! said...

...ohhhhh!...now I know why I was dreaming about dancing!..hehee...I love you guys! You ALL look so beautiful and handsome! Your Kathy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home