Monday, March 19, 2007

Here are a few pics of some of my family members. We werent able to persuade every member to take a picture but the ones that did now grace this post with their beatiful faces. Thank you!


Here is my mom and Jessica! Love you Mom! You look fantastic!

My sister Jules!

They are hard to see, but my brothers Nick (to Hana's right) and Brian (To Pats right) decided to give Hana and Andrew and the kids a tour of Reudt. Right I had forgottent o mention that is thename of the town that they live in. Silly me!
And out they went, not knowing wither they were going, except that it was cold! Even Brendon saw the use of holding his gloved hand over his poor little nose to protect it from the cold!
My two sisters and I. From left to right: Claudia and Julie
The happy aunt Claudia with her niece and nephews. Hope I got that right. I get so tangled in the line and progression of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins...so on and so forth. But I think I got it! If not...do pordon!


3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please give your mom a big hug from me! Love and miss you, Sara!

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger GeminiSide said...

Their smiles are adorable! I miss those children!

 
At 11:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely family!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home