Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Yes, you would have every right to be frustrated with this blog! I am as well! Ha! Time... time... time...! We were talking about it a few months back and we came to the conclusion that there are simply not enough days in the week nor hours in a day; but, if there were we would still manage to complain about the lack of time... so the conclusion was that we were the ones that simply had to learn to re-schedule!
So I committed to trying to put up a post once every second W&R. I'm trying not to cross my fingers but...Ha! Just kidding. I have to do it for my own sake as well. I CAN DO THIS! At least I think I can!


This is a picture that Hana took near Monterrey while at a summer camp that she, and our son Patrick, went to! (Blog will be coming soon!)

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it. You have a very nice blog and quality is better than quantity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home