Monday, March 19, 2007

Here is a small clip that we made of Geldern, a small town in the north of Germany near where my parents live. The north of Germany is somewhat different from the south. Insomuch as the north, in particular the north west, is a serious industrial zone, and therefore more grey looking. I preffer the look of southern Germany more. I guess it has to do with the fact that the four years that I lived in Germany, where all spent in the south. I wish we could have seen a bit more of that region...perhaps if we visit my sister. If we do I shall try to post! Enjoy!


3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, good to see you guys--that's great! I love the seat, very down to earth :)

 
At 11:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, that was funny.

 
At 7:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home