Tuesday, December 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANA!

I was glad that we were able to celebrate Hana's Birthday before she went to Europe. At one point it looked as though she might have to leave on the 21st, flight availability issues. *

The kids, with the help of our dear friends, prepared two dances for her. It was really sweet and fun. A big thanks to Liz and Christina for organizing it!

Here are the girls doing a dance to a popular song "Para Ti Mama"!


Here are our "cool" Boys doing a dance to "Staying Alive"!


We went to "The Italian Coffee Shop" to celebrate. We greatly enjoy their "Frappes"! They really are delicious!
The ladies trying on a new line of "Box top hats" form the "Le Roser" collection. A little too out-there for my taste...HA!

I love you, my darling! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

* Hana is now in Europe. We found out, not long before her Birthday that her step dad had a heart attack. He was at work and collapsed. By the time he was found some time had elapsed and there was a significant lack of oxygen to the brain. He is now in coma and brain-dead . Please keep her in your prayers that all will work out fine and that she will be an encouragement to the rest of her family in the Czech Republic.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Hana! You are beautiful!
The "box hats" are hilareous - very creative.
I'm sorry to hear about your step dad. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger The Roser Place said...

I love you so much, JD! Thank you all for making my birthday so special. I had wonderful time. I am very thankful to have amazing friends like you in my life.
Thank you all also for your prayers. I am in Prague now and have quite a bit of organizing to do. I have great people here who help me a lot, (thanks Kathy and co.), but it all seems overwhelming at times (plus I am freezing). So each prayer really counts.
Lots of winter greetings from the old city. Hana

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home